Why be coached?
Just imagine when you’re older
and reminiscing in your rocking chair, will you have achieved everything
What is important to you?
- Do you want a personally rewarding career?
- Do you want to improve or start up a business?
- Do you want fulfilling relationships?
- Do you want to be fit and healthy?
- Do you want to be financially secure?
- Do you want to write a book or star in a play?
- Or maybe something else entirely...
Any of these things are possible,
and working together, I can empower you to make your dreams a reality.
Who is coached?
What I love about coaching is that it’s
all about moving forward and totally focused on the positive - everyone
can benefit no matter what stage they are in their life.
In fact my clients have included people in their
early 20’s to an 85-year-old woman from a variety of backgrounds
– students, young mums, managers and doctors. From IT and
sales through to health, accountancy and government. Their goals
have ranged from business, career, relationships, confidence and
creativity to fitness. One client even set up his own radio station
– the possibilities are endless!
However, the one thing all my clients have in
common is a desire to be the best person they can be and consequently
they have all achieved fantastic results.
How coaching works
I work with clients over 12 weeks, either
in person or by phone, meeting once a week for an hour. In each
session together we develop strategies and set actions to accomplish
their goals. Throughout the journey we deal with roadblocks, face
challenges and realise insights along the way. Although this requires
a bigger commitment, achieving the goals is extremely personally